Tuesday 3 July 2007

Adios, Administration...

Today was my last day at my administration job at the solicitors. I'll miss it there, they were a nice bunch, and I learned a lot over the last year. However, needs must if I'm to move a couple of hundred miles I suppose.

Green sheets by the wodge in the morning, carting books around in the afternoon - and then I'm sprung on by the admin faculty with this signed by EVERYONE in the building, a super-massive-gigantic card, and £25 worth of Woolworths vouchers! The practice manageress must have been setting it up for some time, as one of the blokes that signed has been on holiday for two weeks. I certainly didn't expect it, so that was a nice surprise.

Needless to say, I'm touched. Thank you, I won't forget it.
And yes, I'll send you a postcard as promised!

Gosh, when I finish my other job on Saturday, I'll have a whole day to myself. I don't know what I'll do I'm sure. A quick reminder, I'm off to look at my new house from the 10th through to 13th, so may not be an update between then, but plenty when I get back if there isn't!

Least I can ask the folk here to look after the animals for a couple of days.

And my bank is aching now I've sent off that cheque...

"I smoked a kipper once but the bear in the garden ran off with it." - R.Bass

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm sorry, Amber's not at her computer right now - please leave a message and she'll get right back to you as soon as she can!

Thanks!

*beep*