Saturday 7 July 2007

Thanks Team!

Wow. I'm not very sober at ALL. Methinks between me and the other staff at work (as it was my last day) we must have drunk a bottle each. Nice rose though. Where's the thing to put the thing over the "e"??? Yes I know it's pink. And no, I don't care.

é - that's the one! Some very nice bottles of rosé.

Mine was a Pinot Grigio (Marks'n'Sparks), there was a very fizzy pink Cava, some Lindemanns... and some others which I forget. Oh well.

Oh, and some chocolate. No wonder we were a bit gone, no dinner!

I did have a quote - but I forgot it. Sorry.

THANKS TO EVERYONE THERE - WILL MISS YOU!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm sorry, Amber's not at her computer right now - please leave a message and she'll get right back to you as soon as she can!

Thanks!

*beep*